Section targeting

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Smoky's Recent Bathtime

SMOKY: They always catch me off guard, and before I know it, I'm in water. I'm just not taking it anymore, I will decide when and if I want a bath. I was just perfectly happy with the grit and grime on me. I was a little itchy, but I was willing to live with it. And Rusty had not expressed any complaints about body odor from me. I think I could have went at least another couple of weeks without a bath.
I know they are watching me, but if I'm really fast, I might be able to make a getaway.
Oh, it's no use! I might as well go ahead and submit to this. I'm going to let them know, though, through my body language and eyes that I do not approve of my treatment!
When I got out of the water, I showed them, I turned my back to them. They will not enjoy the pleasure of my company!
It does feel sort of good being clean. My itchiness has went away. I'm not going to let them know though. If they think I'm very displeased, that will mean more treats for me! I have got them wrapped around my fingers. Now for my treats! Yummy!!







1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, I hate bath time! After I have my bath, I always dry myself off by rubbing all over the furniture. It makes my humans mad.

Sparky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google