Section targeting

Friday, June 15, 2007

Rusty's Recent Bathtime

RUSTY: I'm in your face! How many times have I told you that I'm just fine, no bath needed. Yet, every couple of weeks you people insist on lathering me up, and rinsing me off. The only good thing that comes out of this experience is the treats. The treats are pretty good.
Now that you are finished, I am going to completely ignore you. I am going to read the newspaper, and see what else is happening in the world today. Don't talk to me, I'm still upset with you! Talk to my back!
I do know, though, that you guys love me. You do try to take such good care of me. If this dreadful experience will help us bond more, I'm willing to endure it. I'll do anything for your love!!













2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

Rusty, jsut thought I'd say that you've got beautiful colors. Your name suits you. ;)

Sparky

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Sometimes there is just no way you can avoid the bath no matter hard you try. Our humans say its for our own good, but I think its for them more than us. We're supposed to smell like dogs! Not some human idea of what we should smell like! You guys do look cute when you're wet, though!! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google